500ml Kombucha (Next fermentation completed on Oct 15-20)
Apologized that Kombucha will no longer be on a pre-order basis as we could not support it operationally. Stay tuned on IG to order for the next fermentation.
1. Single batch and not continuous fermentation. A key benefit of a single batch is its least chance for contamination as it has no continuous adjustment. The main disadvantage is the variation in color and taste since the same fruit is itself different every day.
2. No white sugar, only brown sugar;
3. Fresh fruits only. No frozen, dried nor caramelized fruits are used;
4. Glasswares only. No plastic or stainless steel wares are used through the fermentation process;
5. are served with its fruits' original pulps and flesh.
1. Customers ask what is the residue on the bottom of the kombucha as days go by. The sediment is a culture of beneficial bacteria involved in the creation and fermentation of vinegar, this layer of gunk is an indication that the product hasn’t been processed, pasteurized, or ‘denatured’ in any way and is indeed raw, strong and alive.
2. Sugar is bad? The sugar in Kombucha is for the culture to consume, not for you. Without sugar, there will be no fermentation, without fermentation, there will be no good enzymes, pre and probiotics, good bacteria to boost your gut. The sucrose is broken down into glucose and fructose which have a much lower glycemic effect. Most of the sugar is also from the natural fruits during the second fermentation.
The same fruit is different every day. We handpick the fruits and choose only the most suited. We recommend that you try different flavors as each fruit has its unique source of enzymes and benefits. Some of these flavors are :
Sarsi: Mom's fav! Luo Han Guo with 3 other secret ingredients, tastes like Sarsi according to mom. Am too young to know Sarsi :-)
Lemon Dates: Mom's 2nd Fav!Australia Seedless Green Lime with premium Medjool Dates.
Passion Fruit: best seller, fragrant, citrusy, refreshing and just so delicious
NZ Golden Kiwi: Winey collagen feel
Pomegranate: In a good season now. So pretty in red.
Organic Blue Berries: Lovely Berry-fizzy-nice! In good season now but it is most inconsistent as this fruit is very different all the time but we love it.
USA Peach: Seasonal. New Flavour so we don't know what to expect.
Portion & packaging: packed in a 500ml glass container which is refundable at $0.50
Pre-Serving: Chill up to 2 weeks
To Serve: Drink immediately.